In response to the latest government announcement regarding COVID-19 and Level 5 restrictions, we have updated our operational procedures in order to fully comply with guidelines.
Our sales showroom at Morrison BMW are by appointment only, we can facilitate appointments online.
Our Service and Parts department will remain open, continuing to operate on an appointment-only basis.
If you are in a situation where you have an urgent repair or breakdown, you can call The BMW Roadside Assistance team on 1800 409 900.
Service Department :
· We are still here for all of our customers so if you have questions, issue or concerns, please call us on 052 744 1122 and we will advise you accordingly.
· We will continue to operate on an appointment-only basis and will only allow a maximum of 2 customers in our premises at any one time. We therefore regretfully request that you do not remain on our premises whilst we are working on your car.
· We will only check-in 1 person at a time and social distancing guidelines of 2 meters will be observed throughout the entire process.
· All our technicians and staff who come into contact with you or your car will wear a fresh pair of latex gloves and dispose of them after they finish with your car.
· For senior citizens and vulnerable people, we will, as long as it is practicable and safe for everybody concerned, try and operate a collection and drop off service. For customers in this category, please contact us by phone.
· We will continue to accept tow-ins and breakdowns but again this has to be on the basis that we are contacted by the customer or tow-in operator to notify us that the vehicle is coming in.
· All payments will only be accepted by credit or debit card only.
Parts Department :
· We will be operating on a trade delivery basis only. This means that you will need to order your parts by telephone and pay upon delivery by credit / debit card.
· We will no longer be facilitating counter parts sales at our showrooms.
You can keep up to date on our social media channels but if you have any queries or concerns please contact us via:
Phone : 052 744 1122
Email : [email protected]
Sales Department :
We will continue to operate our sales service both online and by phone. We will be available to discuss options with you by phone, email, video call etc. Our customers can book a virtual appointment with a member of our sales team, where you can see your potential new or used car in real time with a sales executive on hand to help.
· All deliveries of new & used vehicles will be by appointment only.
· If you have already purchased a car from us and are due to collect it we will contact you to make the necessary collection arrangements.
You still can :
· Book a service or repair and attend an appointment as normal.
· Collect your pre-ordered new and used vehicles from our Dealership by appointment only with your Sales representative.
· Purchase a new or used car remotely or online via virtual appointment.
· Receive a valuation for your vehicle.
· Receive a finance quotation by dealing with our business manager online or via email.
· Request a virtual video appointment from one of our Sales Executives, live from the dealership.
· Purchase parts from our dealership ( delivery only).
We will continue to follow the advice from the HSE and Government Departments.
We recognise that this is an extremely difficult and anxious time for you, your family plus the wider community and we really appreciate your continued business and support.
We wish you and your family the very best of health in these difficult time
Best Wishes, Stay Safe
Head of Business